Missy Gregory, Viking Woman!

Missy Gregory, Viking Woman!
Do Viking Women Run?!?

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Strongest Day Yet

I did not hesitate at all to go out and do my runs. I'm not sure if I'm getting stronger, building my lung capacity, just getting used to the pain or all of it. Probably a little of each. I am more than a little happy to report that today was my strongest day yet. I ran the entire minute and a half of 5 of my 6 runs and went a hair over two miles today which is my longest yet. Sounds pitiful to say it out loud...oooh, I ran 1 1/2 whole minutes without stopping. Haha but it really is amazing when just three weeks ago I couldn't even run one crappy minute without stopping. Wow. I can't wait to see how this journey progresses. Yay for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment