Missy Gregory, Viking Woman!

Missy Gregory, Viking Woman!
Do Viking Women Run?!?

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy "V" Day to Me

Happy Valentines Day to you and Happy Valentines Day to me too!

That's what I kept thinking as I was out walk/running today. I find it funny that I actually was looking forward to going out and running today. I really do want to start thinking of myself more and taking care of myself more as well. I'm worth it, I deserve it and I'm just sad that it took 42 years for me to get with the program.

Speaking of programs, I started the second leg of the training today and am amazed that I was able to run most of the 1 1/2 minute runs. I hit the wall as usual right at the middle two runs and stopped early. But the last two were great.

It is sprinkling out today so I left the hound at home (much to her doggy chagrin) because I am always afraid that it will be slippery and I will fall. I like having her with me, but I think that I like running better without her. I can focus on myself a little more and not worry about her wanting to stop and smell the roses all the damn time.

I had a dream last night that my stomach was totally flat! HA! That would (think positive...will) be awesome!!!

Now to stretch. I'm feeling kinda tight today so I better do a little stretching.

No comments:

Post a Comment