Missy Gregory, Viking Woman!

Missy Gregory, Viking Woman!
Do Viking Women Run?!?

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Reset Day 1

Damn! damn damn damndamn it. I had to reset my running program because I didn't have a chance to run at all this past weekend because it was too busy and over-scheduled. I didn't think I would be able to run the additional 30 seconds, so I decided to start over. So I started over and it sucked. I ran at 2:30 in the afternoon, which I believe is not the best time of day for my internal clock. It was hot, the sun was in my eyes .... I know I know whah whahh. This whole experience is a learning experience, right? So maybe it was a good thing that I started over. I learned that I don't want to skip a run and I learned that I should not run in the middle of the afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment