Missy Gregory, Viking Woman!

Missy Gregory, Viking Woman!
Do Viking Women Run?!?

Thursday, February 16, 2012

I AM STRONG; I AM BEAUTIFUL!

Yes, this was my mantra that I was thinking about today as I ran. I know that I am beautiful in my own way. I don't think many others can get past the curves to see it, but it's in there. Hopefully I will drop the pounds and people will be able to see the me that I see.

I also know that I am strong and will continue to grow stronger with each workout.

I am still sick and have adjusted my workouts a little. I also think that realistically I'm not going to be able to keep pace with the C25K program the way it is set up. Luckily I read the "how to use the c25k program" and it gave some really good tips on pushing yourself and if it is too hard going back to the previous week until you build up more endurance. So, I have a plan (until I need to make an alternate plan). I am going to try to make the program twice as long by doing each week for two weeks. If I am able to accomplish this, I should be running 30 minutes straight the first week of June. That will give me 3 months until the Disney 5K to work on speed.

I am beautiful and I am strong and I am taking one day at a time, one minute at a time and one foot in front of the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment