Missy Gregory, Viking Woman!

Missy Gregory, Viking Woman!
Do Viking Women Run?!?

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Will Run for Chocolate




Bright and early tomorrow morning when it won't be bright because it will be so early that it will still be dark Cassi and I will do the Hot Chocolate 5k with a bunch of friends. It will be awesome. Cold, but awesome. We need to keep our eyes on the prize. The mouth wateringly delicious chocolate that awaits us at the finish line. I'm excited. I haven't trained at all, but it will be fine because I know I can walk/run it.

Good luck to everyone going out tomorrow. I hope there's enough parking for all 10,000 of us.

Now if you will excuse me. I need to go look at the map one more time. Get my outfit out and ready. Make sure I have everything I need and crash.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment