Missy Gregory, Viking Woman!

Missy Gregory, Viking Woman!
Do Viking Women Run?!?

Monday, December 3, 2012

Another weekend bites

The dust, that is.

What happened to my weekend!?! Seriously? It's gone and I didn't get anything done.

No shopping (except for our photo shoot), no cookies, no Christmas decorations, no Christmas tree. :(

Don't get me wrong. I had a good weekend but had been feeling anxious and in need of a break. Friday night we had a tamale fund raiser at Cassi's school. Saturday we had our interior designer come over for a consult on getting our master bedroom started. Then we shopped for clothes for our photo shoot on Sunday, Brian and Cami went to the circ de soleil matinee, then we went out for dinner/drinks/dancing for my neighbors birthday. Sunday we got up and ready for our photo shoot. We went do beautiful downtown chandler for that. I am so happy with a service trade I did with a friend who is a photographer. I made a cake for her daughters birthday and she did some family photographs for us. Then we got Bosa donuts (one of my fav things) and went home and worked on a big school project for Calvin. Dog training, dinner and ready for bed. Sounds glamorous, right? Not. In out of breath just thinking about it.

Yep, that's what happened this weekend.

I am happy to report that I am feeling much more relaxed this week.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. As much as single life bites the big one every once in a while, I do enjoy a weekend without the kids to relax and just do what I want. This is the first weekend I have had without a damn thing scheduled. It was five movies nice!

    How do you like blogpress?

    ReplyDelete