Missy Gregory, Viking Woman!

Missy Gregory, Viking Woman!
Do Viking Women Run?!?

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

One More Day

Hey there. I made it through one more day. Today was a busy day with doctors appointments, kids to school, eyebrow wax, work, community service at Feed My Starving Children, work and work. I am happy to say that even with all that business I was able to get in a workout today. My shins were hurting me and didn't want to run again today, so instead we decided it would be a wonderful day for a bike ride. So my sore shins, Black Betty and I went out for a ride. A 5 mile ride in 30 minutes thank you very much. It was awesome! I didn't burn as many calories, but I had a great workout out in the beautiful March weather. I'm so glad that I took a ride on the wild side and did something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment