Missy Gregory, Viking Woman!

Missy Gregory, Viking Woman!
Do Viking Women Run?!?

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Winner winner chicken dinner

The power ball lottery jackpot is high. Obscenely high. Close to 1/2 billion dollars which is something like 500,000,000 dollars. Crazy. I don't normally buy lottery tickets, but I had to. If I win, I will only be left with $250,000,000 after taxes, snort. That's all!?!!!

What would I do with all that money? Even though the chances of winning are astronomically low, it's still fun to dream. Dreams of being debt free, dreams of my family and friends being debt free. Dreams of buying some property and building a compound of homes for us and our friends to live. Complete with basement homes and a central rec area and a fabulous pool, outdoor kitchen, large grassy area and guest house for our extended families. (Why yes, i have been thinking about this quite a lot) Dreams of trips and traveling the world. An Amazing Race all our own. Educating our children through travel. Learning about different cultures and people, their history...how great would that be?

Donating my time and money. Who and where would I decide to give to? Needy families? School districts in need? Homeless animals? Children that need to be adopted? Frustrating. Not enough time or money even if I were rich.

Who will win? I think it's always interesting to see who the lucky winner will be. I have a plan to skip town until I find myself a great accountant/lawyer to help me out with the fine details. Would we need to disappear or could we just continue with life as if nothing out of the ordinary happened? WOULD we want to continue our lives?

So many things to think of if I were a winner winner chicken dinner.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment