Missy Gregory, Viking Woman!

Missy Gregory, Viking Woman!
Do Viking Women Run?!?

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Baby's Got a New Pair of Shoes

This time of the year is busy, very busy. School, work, projects, shopping, cooking, cleaning, guests... Wow! Luckily I had time today to shop for some new shoes for myself. My next 5k will be here before we know it and I hope my shoes will arrive even before that. I got another pair of Nikes. Nikes are my favorites because they fit my arch the best. The ones I decided on are black and purple running shoes. snort. (since I will be "running").

I got Cassi and my "unique registration confirmation code" by email yesterday. It is a cool scanny thingy that we can show on my phone or print out and bring. I guess they will scan it and give us our numbers and jackets.

Getting excited to see all the people and eat some chocolate. yum

"Will Run for Chocolate!"

No comments:

Post a Comment