Missy Gregory, Viking Woman!

Missy Gregory, Viking Woman!
Do Viking Women Run?!?

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Football Funday

Today is Superbowl Sunday, Football Funday.

I don't really watch football. In fact, if football is on tv it has the effect of lulling me to sleep better than a Tylenol PM/NyQuil cocktail.

But today is different. I love going to our annual party and noshing on all the delicious treats everyone has prepared for the big game. I love how everyone dresses up in their football best. I love watching the commercials, AND, I will even muster some enthusiasm for the game itself.

This year the party will take on a New Orleans theme. I wanted to bring shrimp toasts, but I have never made them before and they seem to be a little to labor intensive after a long weekend of dog shows. So, I have decided to stick with the shrimp and put them on sticks. Ha. I'm gonna make BBQ'd Cajun shrimp on skewers with a remoulade dipping sauce. Sounds scrumptious? Just take a look at these babies!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:E Mead Pl,Chandler,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment